- 4 pork chops
- 4 – 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ground fresh ginger
- 7 – 8 dried parangi malu**
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup seville orange juice and 2 tbsp palm jaggery
- 2 tbsp marmalade and 2 tbsp lemon juice
Rub the pork chops with turmeric and salt.
Blend the remaining ingredients together to a smooth paste and marinate the pork chops for at least two hours. (Less if they’re thinner cuts).
Remove from the marinade and grill or pan fry on high heat until cooked through.
Sprinkle with crushed parangi malu and get ready for a treat!